The department offers courses leading to the Bachelor of Arts (A.B.) and Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degrees in geology. In addition, we sponsor a number of minor programs and are home to the Marine and Coastal Science major.
We have reciprocal exchange agreements with several international universities, providing both undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to study abroad as part of their education.
Earth and Planetary Sciences Department
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
UC Davis College of Letters and Science
- UC Davis Principles of Community
- Information for New and Prospective Students (campus link)
- UCD General Catalog (campus link)
- UC Davis Internship and Career Center (campus link): For information on paid internships and post-graduate job opportunities. Browse their site and customize your profile and job interests in your Handshake account.