Graduate Student Resources
Academic Resources | Community Resources | Mental Health, Physical Health, and Advocacy Resources | Diversity, Equity, and inclusion Resources | Financial Resources | Career Resources | Additional Resources
Clubs and Organizations
All students are encouraged to check out the department’s many clubs and organizations.
- Graduate Student academics | degree requirements, policies, forms, and dates & deadlines
- Graduate Student Association
- Graduate Students of Color (GSoC) Mentorship Program
- The First-Generation Grads Initiative provides peer mentorship and professional development workshops ftoor first-generation students.
- Student Affairs | Find your community within the many cultural, identity, and support centers on campus.
- Center for Leadership Learning (CLL) | Aims to educate and cultivate the next generation of leaders who have a strong sense of self-awareness, have the ability to work effectively with others, and who are civically and socially engaged.
- Student Disability Center | Campus unit designated to receive requests for accommodation, approve services, and coordinate support for students with disabilities to create equitable access to the University’s educational programs.
- Aggie Life | A list of student clubs and organizations.
Mental Health, Physical Health, and Advocacy Resources
- Aggie Mental Health
- Thriving in Graduate School program
- Graduate Student Mental Health and Counseling | (Student Health and Counseling Services is a confidential resource)
- Reach a counselor at all hours by calling (530) 752-0871
- Graduate Student Mentoring Resources
- Aggie Compass | Their mission is to help mitigate the effects of food and housing insecurity on students, while working to change policy, systems and environment that will affect long term change.
- FindHelp.org | Financial assistance, food pantries, medical care, and other free or reduced-cost help.
- Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs (OSSJA) | Supports the University's educational mission by upholding standards of academic honesty and responsible behavior, promoting student development, and assisting students in need.
- Center for Advocacy, Resources, and Education (CARE) (confidential resource) | Dedicated to reducing the incidence and impact of sexual harassment and sexual violence.
- Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) | Supports the University's commitment to a harassment and discrimination-free work and learning environment for all members of the UC Davis, UC Davis Health, and University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) campuses.
- Report Hate and Bias
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
- UC Davis Police
- Campus Recreation | Enhances well-being and the educational experience in the UC Davis community through personal development and involvement in our dynamic programs, services and facilities.
Diversity, Equity, and inclusion Resources
- Graduate Diversity at UC Davis
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Resources for Racial Trauma
- Tips for managing Socio-Political Stress
- Graduate Student financial support | Learn about internal and external fellowships, employment, and financial aid.
- Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences financial support
- Graduate Student professional development | GradPathways provides programming based on eight core competencies relating to professional and career development.
- Internship and Career Center (ICC) Advising for Graduate Students | Explore your interests, skills, and values that lead to your career through advising, workshops, career fairs, and more.
- UC Davis Graduate Studies
- Graduate Student Campus Resource Guide | Housing, dining, transportation, health, exercise, entertainment, campus services, and student organizations