Skip to main content
Postdoctoral Scholar Directory
Postdoctoral Scholar Resources
- Student Affairs | Find your community within the many cultural, identity, and support centers on campus.
Mental Health, Physical Health, and Advocacy Resources
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP)
- Aggie Compass | Their mission is to help mitigate the effects of food and housing insecurity on students, while working to change policy, systems and environment that will affect long term change.
- FindHelp.org | Financial assistance, food pantries, medical care, and other free or reduced-cost help.
- Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs (OSSJA) | Supports the University's educational mission by upholding standards of academic honesty and responsible behavior, promoting student development, and assisting students in need.
- Center for Advocacy, Resources, and Education (CARE) (confidential resource) | Dedicated to reducing the incidence and impact of sexual harassment and sexual violence.
- Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) | Supports the University's commitment to a harassment and discrimination-free work and learning environment for all members of the UC Davis, UC Davis Health, and University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) campuses.
- Report Hate and Bias
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
- UC Davis Police
- Campus Recreation | Enhances well-being and the educational experience in the UC Davis community through personal development and involvement in our dynamic programs, services and facilities.
Diversity, Equity, and inclusion Resources